Why Should You Attend IMTS and Suggestions For Justifying Your Trip To IMTS.
- Identify exhibitors and educational sessions that address your specific company needs
- List your current priorities - cutting costs, more throughput, business development, diversification or other specific challenges and find corresponding education and solution providers you can meet at IMTS.
- Make a list of benefits that your company will realize by your attendance (see new solutions demonstrated, be able to recommend the best for your needs, find ways to cut costs, find ways to get more work).
- Explain the relationship between IMTS activities and your company's goals. It is important to be able to list and talk about the benefits and how you can make an impact.
- Learn how you can successfully implement these innovations into your operation to cut costs, increase productivity and improve quality.
- Discover new approaches to your current practices and analyze best practices.
- Get practical solutions to your complex problems.
- Network and discuss hot topics with other manufacturing professionals.
The conference, where Education and Technology connect, brings together experts from the industry to give you the most useful and up-to-date technical information available.
- Sessions complement what you see on the exhibit floor
- Gain insight into improving your production and operations
- Learn from professionals with solutions to your manufacturing challenges
- Network with peers
- Leave better prepared to profit today and prepare for tomorrow
Now is the time to register for IMTS 2010.