Part of any conference, such as [MC]2 2013, there is a walk through to make sure we understand the physical logistics. Instead of taking pictures and trying to explain what is where, I thought it would be much easier for the exhibitors, vendors, attendees, speakers and the great folks at AMT, who make this conference all happen, to simply be able to watch videos of the different ballrooms, rooms and areas that we are using.
After reviewing these videos, I am convinced this is the absolute best way to see what a given venue looks like. I really think this will help all of those involved understand the layout to limit the many questions we get on conference physical layout at the hotel. We are going to include the link to this blog post in the package and on the website to help folks understand the layout.
The hotel we are using is The Millennium Hotel Cincinnati. I was fortunate to get a detailed tour of the hotel and it looks great and the folks at the Millennium Hotel Cincinnati could not be any nicer or more professional! Thanks Maria!
Below is the floor plan of the second floor so when you watch the videos you know exactly what area you are viewing:
Here is the list of videos that will take you through the specific rooms where we are having the various events at [MC]2 2013.
- The access from the lobby of the Millennium up to the 2nd floor where all [MC]2 2013 activities will occur.
- The evening reception at Tuesday April 9th will be in Crossroads.
- The General Sessions in Bronze Ballroom's A & B.
- The Technical Breakout Rooms for Hands-On Labs are in Pavillion A & B.
- The Grand Ballroom A, B and side area for the Exhibitor Area
- Freight Elevator Access directly from Grand Ballroom B.
- Outside dock access for equipment unloading at Millennium
- Walk through for equipment going from Millennium dock, through the back area to the freight elevator that will take the [MC]2 2013 exhibitors equipment directly into Grand Ballroom B where the exhibitor area is located.
- NOTE: The freight elevator is 8'2" tall, 7'9" wide and 8' 10" deep and has a max capacity of 4,000 pounds. The Chief Engineer for the Millennium stated that they have had Cincinnati Milacron equipment in the freight elevator and in the Grand Ballroom in years past, so if it is less than 4,000 pounds and you can get it in the freight elevator, you are good to go exhibitors!
Also, if you have not registered, signed up to be a sponsor or signed up to be an exhibitor, DO IT NOW!!!