- Reported revenue of $490,000, a 21.5% year over year increase.
- Orders (excluding component sales) received in the quarter totaled $486,000, an increase of 94% year over year.
- 15 new customer wins, 4 through partner distribution channels, in the quarter vs. 5 customer wins in the same period last year.
- First complete plant installation win in Mexico at Industrial B&S.
- Received approval for up to $800,000 of interest free government financing through FedDev Ontario (Investing in Business Innovation Program) just after quarter end. Proceeds will be used to fund and commercialize the Company’s latest version of MERLIN.
Leanne Rattray, Communications Specialist
Phone: 905-635-1540 ext. 103
David McPhail, CEO