[MC]2 2016 will be a great event and I know that Bryce Barnes, of Cisco, and I are very excited to be speaking together at [MC]2 2016 on a very important topic.
- Manufacturing Cyber-Physical Security
- Dave Edstrom
- Chief Technology Officer - Memex
- Bryce Barnes
- Sr. Mgr., Machine Builder and Robot Segment for the IOT Vertical Solutions Group - Cisco
- While Cyber-Physical
Security is a new term for some, this is rapidly becoming critically
important in the world of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) with
manufacturing being at the absolute center.In the Memex/Cisco presentation, we will:
- Discuss current plants and the security challenges that exist.
- A brief security tutorial.
- A step by step discussion on how to make a shop/plant secure from both the cyber and physical standpoints. This will provide pragmatic advice in layman’s terms.
- Summary and next steps.