I told my three sons that for my oldest sons wedding on Sunday May 24th, that I would be at 19x in terms of my weight. All three made statements such as, "the only way that happens if is you have a leg removed." True, that would be possibly easier route, but after reading about Penn Jillette and his weight loss - 100 pounds in 100 days, I think there is time:
Date difference from Apr 20, 2015 to May 24, 2015
- The total number of days between Monday, April 20th, 2015 and Sunday, May 24th, 2015 is 34 days.
- This is equal to 1 month and 4 days.
- This does not include the end date, so it's accurate if you're measuring your age in days, or the total days between the start and end date. But if you want the duration of an event that includes both the starting date and the ending date, then it would actually be 35 days.
- If you're counting workdays or weekends, there are 25 weekdays and 9 weekend days.
- If you include the end date of May 24, 2015 which is a Sunday, then there would be 25 weekdays and 10 weekend days including both the starting Monday and the ending Sunday.
- 34 days is equal to 4 weeks and 6 days.
- The total time span from 2015-04-20 to 2015-05-24 is 816 hours.
- This is equivalent to 48,960 minutes.
- You can also convert 34 days to 2,937,600 seconds.
I need to lose 13 pounds in 34 days or:
- 0.38235294117 pounds a day
- 2.67647058824 pounds a week
I am posting this to put pressure on myself :-)