Saturday, June 13, 2015

LA to San Francisco Memex Trip


David McPhail, President and CEO for Memex Automation and I spent a week in CA going from LA to San Francisco meeting with eight customers and prospects in a VERY successful trip.  Here are some photos along the way.  No, I am not tipping my hat to the competition on which customers we met with :-)

Below are three photos of Redondo Beach where we started off.




Sunday night I had dinner with my cousin Daniel, his wife and two kids.  They have a great family and live in an amazing location - I really appreciate that they took time out of their schedule to have dinner with me.


Below is a photo of the Dodge Challenger SRT Hemi that I rented for David and me.  It was fun, but I wish it would have been the 707hp Dodge Challenger Hellcat version instead :-)



Above is SpaceX HQ which is next to Tesla's engineering HQ as well.  We had a great meeting there and received a fantastic personal tour as well.  Below is David and me in front of SpaceX.




After David and I finished our trip, I went to Palo Alto and University Avenue to walk around before I had dinner with my son and daughter in law.  I thought, I am going to drive by the famous HP garage.  I had NO idea that it was just 4/10 of a mile from University Avenue, so I decided to take a walk.  It was VERY cool!


 Above is the plaque and below is the actual garage where it all started.


Below is me in front of the HP house and plaque in Palo Alto in typical beautiful day in CA.



I finished up the trip having dinner with my son and daughter in law in San Francisco - six hotels in in six cities - a personal record.

No comments:

Post a Comment