Tuesday, March 26, 2013

John Wall Just Silenced All Of His Critics


Last night John Wall had 47 points with five of the Wizards best players on the bench because of injury or illness.  The big dig against the Wizards number one draft choice was that he could not shoot the jumper.  He worked on it over the summer last year and continued to work on it.  His stroke was markedly better and last night he was incredible in the win against the Memphis Grizzlies.

As the Washington Post reported, "Wall, who added eight assists and seven rebounds, shot 13 of 22 from the field and made a career-high 19 free throws on 24 attempts."

I received a text from my youngest son Tim, who is at JMU and a huge Wizards fan, that said it all, "John Wall just silenced all of his critics", to which I replied, "Absolutely!".

Below is a quote on the Washington Post from the Wizards Coach, Randy Whittman:

“I’ve witnessed a lot of games. I’ve played with some pretty good players. I’ve coached some pretty good players. That was an incredible performance for him,” Wittman said. “It felt to me that it was all under control. All within our offense. All within what we were doing. It was aggressive. That was incredible.”

No comments:

Post a Comment