Sunday, August 18, 2013

Michael Edstrom's Internship at AMT - The Association For Manufacturing Technology


My middle son, Michael, worked this summer as an internship at AMT - The Association For Manufacturing Technology.  He worked in the Communications Department helping out reviewing and writing articles as well as helping out in a variety of other ways.  AMT is where I consult and is a fantastic organization.  Michael learned a ton and had a fantastic experience.  As a father, I could not have asked for a better experience for one of my sons.  Thanks to all the great folks at AMT for providing this opportunity to Michael this summer! 

Below is a picture of Michael and me on his last day this past Thursday August 15th, 2013.  I could not be more proud of Michael.  He graduates this December from Virginia Tech with two degrees in Professional Writing as well as Creative Writing.  He is going on for his Masters Degree in English in December at VT.



We commuted in together, so Michael had to listen to my radio choices.  He probably got his fill of 60s and 70s music, Howard Stern and NPR :)


No comments:

Post a Comment