Thursday, May 15, 2014

Springbreak 2014 -- Finally...


Julie and I went to Hilton Head during spring break in April.  Below are the photos (finally)...


Here is a photo from the last night, but we went to Barbosas the first night as well since it was right across the street in Coligny Plaza.


Above is my lovely bride at the beach.


We met (from left to right) John Gardner and Cheryl Tribble of Sun Microsystems, Julie, Julie's best friend Suzy and me in Charleston, SC for dinner at Slightly North of Broad for a great dinner with long-time friends.



Julie and I had dinner at one of our favorite restaurants in Hilton Head called Sunset Grille.  We learned about this from Steve Fanning.



While at the Sunset Grille, former Redskins Coach Mike Shanihan came in with a small group and sat right next to us.  I introduced Julie and me to Coach Shaninhan and we spoke for about 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment